Do you have a friend that comes from groupe sanguin B? This blood group, actually, does not belong to the rare one, in general. However, it will be rare when the blood comes to B Negative. Of course, it has the additional factor, so that the blood belongs to the B Negative. B Negative means that the B type does not have any Rh factor in it so that it is called as negative as well. B Negative has some different medical facts that you have to know and aware of too. Then, what are those facts? Please, read the following information to know more facts about B Negative.
Important Things About B Negative
For you who are interested in the facts about groupe sanguin B, the following information will help you to collect more facts about this blood group. So, pay attention to the following information.
- B Negative belongs to the rarer blood type. It gets the second rank after AB Negative blood type. As this blood type is rare, it means that people with this blood type should really care about themselves since when they have a problem with the blood can be something bad.
- For your information, B Negative only can receive the blood from B- and also O-.
- Meanwhile, blood type from B- can be given to B-, B+, AB+ and also AB-.
- For the plasma, people with B type can receive any blood type from AB and B.
- Since this blood type belongs to negative one, it does not have Rh factor.
Those facts are the facts from B Negative. After you know about those facts, it would be nice if you can care more about your body, if you have B Negative. That is all the information for you about groupe sanguin B Negative of B Negative Blood type.