Lemon water is a surprisingly simple healthy internal cleanser to start off the day. A sharp taste in lemon water is indeed can make a person wakes up and gets going. Some resources stated that it’s better to have a cup of lemon water in warm or even hot water. It will be best to not drink it in cold water because this can be a bit of a shock to your digestive system when you’ve only just opened your eyes.
The Magic Of Lemon Water
Also, it is way so much better to use real lemon juice rather than concentrated lemon juice. These products usually contain sulfites, a preservative some people have a negative reaction to. So, here are 5 good reasons to drink lemon water you probably didn’t know about.
- Lemons contain antisepticand have a powerful cleansing effect on your blood, kidneys, and liver.
- A cup of Fresh lemon water in the morning, can help you relieve or avoid digestive system problemslike intestinal gas, bloating, and heartburn. It can also stimulate a better digestion in general.
- Drinking lemon water the first thing in your morning is an excellent way to get a great portion of yourdaily vitamin C. Lemon water also a good source of folate and minerals like calcium, magnesium, and potassium.
- Having lemon water is great for improving your skin. They high vitamin C content may help here. The overall detoxifying, antibiotic, cleansing and antioxidant effects are likely to be more important.
- Avoid bad breath by drinking lemon water in the morning before activity. The high antibiotic and antioxidant compounds also can help to reduce body odor over time.
Good people, there really many of good reasons to start off the day with the freshly squeezed lemon juice in a glass of water. Wake up and be amazing!