Carreleasedatereview.com is a great place to find the latest news and information about newest car releases in 2018. In addition, you can find the latest automotive news, car specifications, and reviews. In 2018, there will be a lot of unique and awesome cars which are going to be released in the market.
Car Lists On Carreleasedatereview.com
Here is a list of new car releases which is reportedly going to be released in 2018. Take a good look.
– Porsche Panamera Shooting Brake: A better and more practical version of Porsche Panamera which is going to go on sale in 2018
– Range Rover Evoque: A replacement for aging Range Rover SUVs and will probably hit UK market in 2018
– Renault Captur: A more updated crossover by Renault and it is thought to be inspired by the new look of Scenic
– Renault Koleos: This Renault is based on Nissan X-Trail with seven seaters and predicted to be Renault’s largest model in the United Kingdom market. Make sure you get a more detailed version of the list on carreleasedatereview.com.
– Rolls Royce Cullinan: A new rival of Bentley Bentayga by Rolls Royce and it offers more luxury features with a higher price
– Rolls Royce Phantom: This new Rolls Royce Phantom is predicted to bring a new hybrid powertrain and technology
– SEAT 7-seater SUV: A 7-seat sporty SUV to rival to the well-liked Kodiak and should hit the road in 2018
– SEAT Leon: This new Leon is a replacement for the previously popular hatchback
– Skoda Fabia SUV: This smaller SUV by Skoda will share a similar platform with SEAT Arona when it hit the market in 2018
– Skoda Yeti: The already popular platform is going to receive a successor and a more common look
Interested in one of that car? Then visit http://carreleasedatereview.com.